Servings: 1 Prep Time: 5 min.
Our friend Hank says, "When you can't decide what to drink, you can never go wrong with a Bloody Mary." We agree and you can never go wrong with our new favorite mix, Zing Zang.
• 1 jigger vodka
• 6 oz Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix
• 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
• 1 dash pepper
• 1 wedge(s) lime(s)
• 1 stick(s) celery
1. Fill highball glass half way with ice. Pour in jigger of vodka. Top with Bloody Mary Mix.
2. Add a dash of Worcestershire, a shake of pepper, and juice from a lime wedge.
3. Stir with a celery stick and serve.