• 1/4 cup(s) fromage blanc
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
• 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
• 3 tbsp cornichons, chopped
• 1 tbsp parsley (fresh), chopped
• 2 tsp tarragon (fresh), chopped
• 1 tbsp canola oil
• 1 cup(s) panko
• 1 tsp old bay seasoning
• 4 4 oz. tilapia fillet(s)
• 4 hamburger buns, toasted
1. In a small bowl, whisk together fromage blanc, mustard, lemon juice, Tabasco, cornichons, parsley and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In medium saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp of canola oil. Add panko and cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove form heat and stir in Old Bay.
3. Brush fish with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 4 minutes per side.
4. Roll fish in panko mixture, gently pressing panko into fish. Place on top of toasted bun and top with lettuce, tomato, and remoulade.