• 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1/2 cup(s) baby spinach
• 3 slice(s) bacon, cooked and chopped
• 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
1. Butterfly pork tenderloins (cut down the center without cutting through the pork and open it up like a book). Pound to an even thickness.
2. Spread cream cheese down center of pork. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with spinach leaves, bacon bits, and roasted red peppers.
3. Roll up pork like a cylinder. Secure with butcher string at 2 inch intervals. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season pork with kosher salt.
4. Place pork tenderloin, seam side down, on a lightly greased cooking sheet or rack. Back at 425 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until it registers 155 degrees. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Remove string and slice pork. Serve.