• 4 chicken breasts, bone in, skin on
• 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise, light
• 1/2 cup(s) red grapes, halved
• 2 stick(s) celery, chopped
• 1/2 cup(s) walnuts, halved
• 3 tbsp tarragon (fresh), finely chopped
1. Drizzle chicken (with skins and bone) with a little olive oil and roast in oven at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes (uncovered). Let cool, remove skin and bone, and chop chicken.
2. Combine chicken, mayo, celery, grapes, walnuts, tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss with chicken and serve over a bed of greens and tomato or on sandwich rolls with lettuce.