• 4 beef tenderloin steaks, 4 oz each
• 4 hoagie rolls
• 7 oz brie cheese
• 7 oz roasted red pepper, drained
• 2 cup(s) arugula
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rub each steak with canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on hot skillet for 2-3 minutes per side. Place in hot oven to finish cooking for about 4 - 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
2. Split each hoagie roll in half. Spray with a little cooking spray (or brush with olive oil). Place in oven at 400 degrees for five minutes.
3. Assemble sandwiches by placing brie cheese, sliced steak, arugula, and roasted red peppers on toasted rolls.