• 1 lb farfalle bow ties, dry
• 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed, drained
• 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
• 4 oz boursin cheese
• 1 1/2 tbsp dill (dried), chopped
• 1 tsp lemon pepper
• 1/2 cup(s) pine nuts, toasted
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Add asparagus to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes (should be tender, but still crispy).
2. Drain pasta and asparagus. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
3. Using same pan, heat olive oil over med heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Return pasta, asparagus, and reserved water to pan.
4. Add tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Boursin, dill, and lemon pepper. Season with kosher salt.
5. Divide among 4 bowls and top with toasted pine nuts.