• 12 oz buitoni pasta linguine
• 6 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup(s) basil (fresh), chopped
• 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
• 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
• 1 1/2 cup(s) romano cheese, grated
1. Cook linguine and drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 cup basil, garlic, and crushed red pepper and stir for a minute. Add wine and boil for about 3 minutes.
3. Add skillet mixture to pot of drained pasta and toss. Add remaining 1/2 cup basil and 3/4 cup of cheese. Toss over medium heat until sauce coats pasta, adding reserved pasta liquid a little at a time if dry or sticky. Season with salt and pepper and serve with remaining cheese.