• 1 1/2 cup(s) chipotle salsa, divided
• 4 tbsp lime juice (fresh)
• 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 1 lb flank steak
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 yellow bell pepper
• 1 red onion
• 8 tortillas
1. Quarter and seed peppers and slice onion into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2. Mix 1 cup salsa (store bought chipotle salsa), lime juice and minced garlic. Combine with steak and vegetables in a large zip lock plastic bag. Marinate from 4 hours to overnight.
3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray and heat to med-high. Remove steak and veggies from marinade and grill for 7 - 10 minutes per side, until done.
4. Cut peppers into strips and slice meat diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
5. Warm tortillas and serve with steak, veggies and extra salsa.