• 2 pint(s) strawberries
• 3 tbsp sugar, divided
• 4 biscuits (frozen)
• 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Cut strawberries into small pieces. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp sugar. Toss and let sit in the fridge for a few hours to get a little juicy.
2. Cook biscuits according to package directions right before dinner.
3. Make whipped cream right before dinner or right before serving by beating whipping cream, 2 Tbsp sugar, and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
4. Slice biscuits in half. Top one half with lots of strawberries and whipped cream. Place second half on top.