• 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 6 salmon fillet(s)
• 1/2 cup(s) orange juice, fresh
• 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice (fresh), fresh
• 1 tsp kosher salt
• 1 1/3 cup(s) dill (dried), coarsely chopped
• 1 cup(s) english cucumber, cubed
• 1 1/2 tbsp shallot(s), minced
• 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise, light
• 1/2 cup(s) sour cream, light
1. To make the dill cucumber sauce, blend cucumber, dill, shallot and cayenne in processor until cucumber is finely chopped. Transfer to bowl and whisk in mayo and sour cream.
2. Brush small rimmed baking sheet with 1 tbsp oil. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Mix orange juice and lemon juice and pour it over the salmon.
3. Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp oil over salmon, sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes. Preheat broiler and broil salmon, without turning over, for about 15 minutes.
4. Serve salmon with dill cucumber sauce.