• 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 2 cup(s) Italian dressing, light
• 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 1/4 cup(s) ritz crackers, crushed
1. Pound chicken breasts and marinate for 3 - 4 hours in Italian dressing.
2. Remove chicken from dressing and shake in ziplock bag with crushed crackers and parmesan cheese.
3. Place coated chicken in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Cook at 350 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes. Broil to brown on top.
Option: Cut chicken into tenders before marinating.