• 8 oz Italian sausage (sweet)
• 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
• 2 can(s) chicken broth, low sodium
• 9 oz ravioli (frozen)
• 1 can(s) garbanzo beans, no salt, drained
• 1 can(s) stewed tomatoes
• 1/3 cup(s) Dijon mustard
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• 1 cup(s) spinach, torn
• 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
1. Brown sausage (casings removed) and cook garlic until tender in a large pot (about 5 minutes). Break up sausage as it is cooking. Pour off excess fat; remove sausage mixture from pot and set aside.
2. In same pot, heat chicken broth and 2 cups water to a boil over med-high heat. Add ravioli; cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in beans, stewed tomatoes, sausage mixture, mustard, oregano, and a dash of black pepper and stir.
4. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
5. Serve topped with parmesan cheese.