• 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise, light
• 1 package(s) Old Bay Seasoning packet for crab cakes
• 1 lb jumbo lump crabmeat
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped
• 1 shallot(s), coarsely chopped
• 2 tsp sugar
• 2 tbsp apricot preserves
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 package(s) lettuce spring mix
• 1 lemon(s)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Gently mix crab, mayo and Old Bay Seasoning packet for crab cakes. Shape into 6 patties, season with a little more old bay and pepper, and cook in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat (4 - 5 minutes per side or until browned). Put in oven for about 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
3. While crab cakes are in the oven, combine roasted red pepper, shallots, sugar, preserves and red wine vinegar in a food processor (or blender). Add olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place bed of greens on each plate drizzled with remoulade. Top with crab cake and a lemon wedge. Serve with extra remoulade on the side.