• 1 lb chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth, low sodium
• 6 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
• 4 tbsp butter, with salt
• 1/4 cup(s) parsley (fresh), chopped
• 1 package(s) wide egg noodles
1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
2. Lightly dredge chicken in breadcrumbs. Cook chicken in 1 Tbsp hot oil in large skillet over med-high heat 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover with foil.
3. Add broth and lemon juice to skillet and cook, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet, until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat, add butter and parsley, stirring until butter melts. Option: add capers.
4. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with warm noodles.