• 4 medium chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 1 package(s) boursin cheese
• 1 package(s) puff pastry sheets, thawed
• 2 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use the meat tenderizer to flatten chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut boursin cheese into 4 equal parts. Spread cheese onto flattened chicken and roll the breast closed with the cheese on the inside.
2. Roll out the thawed puff pastry and cut each sheet in half. Wrap each breast with the puff pastry and pinch the edges shut. (You may need to trim the excess pastry.)
3. Prepare a casserole dish with cooking spray. Place the wrapped chicken breasts in the dish and brush with olive oil so they brown well. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.