• 12 jumbo pasta shells
• 2 tbsp butter, with salt
• 2 shallot(s), finely chopped
• 3 oz prosciutto, torn
• 8 oz mushrooms, chopped
• 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese, low fat
• 2 tbsp basil (fresh), chopped
• 2 cup(s) marinara sauce
• 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook shells al dente in salted water, stirring occasionally so they don't stick (about 8-9 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Saute shallots and prosciutto in butter in a medium skillet over medium heat for a few minutes. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for about 8 more minutes or until the liquid from the mushrooms is absorbed. Remove from heat.
4. Combine ricotta with mushroom mixture and basil (or parsley).
5. Pour marinara in bottom of 9 X 13 dish. Fill shells with a large spoonful of mushroom and cheese mixture. Place in pan. Top with shredded parm. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.