• 1/2 cup(s) apple jelly
• 1/2 cup(s) orange marmalade
• 1/2 cup(s) brown mustard with horseradish
• 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
1. Mix ingredients in blender or with a spoon. Add a dash of black pepper. Cover and chill.
2. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper and cook on the grill or in the oven:
Cook on the grill - Grill tenderloins until they register 155 degrees (about 25 minutes).
Cook in the oven - Heat oven to 425 degrees. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Slice and serve with cold jezebel sauce or warm up the sauce and pour over the sliced pork before serving. The more you warm up the sauce, the thinner it gets.