• 1/2 cup(s) pistachio(s)
• 2 slice(s) French bread boule
• 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 4 tilapia fillet(s)
• 4 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Chop 1/2 cup pistachios in a small food processor into medium - fine pieces. Place in bowl. Chop 2 slices bread in food processor. Add 1/2 cup of bread crumbs to bowl of pistachios. Add parmesan cheese and season with S&P. Drizzle in 2 tbsp olive oil and mix with fork.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Brush 1 tsp of dijon on each tilapia fillet. Pat breadcrumb mixture onto each fillet until it is covered with a thick coating. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.