• 1 box penne rigate, dry
• 1 package(s) chicken sausage (Italian)
• 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted, drained
• 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 bag baby spinach
• 1 pint(s) grape tomatoes, halved
• 2 oz pine nuts
• 1 tbsp oregano
1. Heat a little olive oil in a skillet on medium high. Slice chicken sausage into thin circles (about 1/2 inch thick). Saute until browned and cooked through.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add spinach to boiling water right before draining. Drain pasta and spinach.
3. While pasta and sausage are cooking, toast pine nuts in a dry skillet until browned.
4. Toss pasta and spinach with sausage, olives, tomatoes, feta and pine nuts. Drizzle with a little olive oil if needed. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.