• 1/4 cup(s) butter, with salt
• 4 oz prosciutto, sliced
• 1/3 cup(s) vodka
• 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
• 1 lb penne rigate, dry
• 1 1/2 cup(s) pasta sauce (marinara)
• 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Tear prosciutto into pieces and saute in pan until lightly colored.
2. Add vodka and stir until evaporated. Stir in pasta sauce and cream. Simmer uncovered for 8 - 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Pour vodka sauce over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve.