• 1 package(s) cabbage, chopped
• 4 green onion(s), chopped
• 1 package(s) ramen noodle, chicken flavor
• 1/4 cup(s) butter, with salt
• 3 tbsp sesame seeds
• 1/4 cup(s) almonds, slivered
• 1 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
• 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
• 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup(s) sugar
1. Combine cabbage and onions in large ziplock bag and refrigerate.
2. Brown broken-up noodles, seasoning packet, sesame seeds and almonds in butter. Drain on paper towel. Cool and place in ziplock.
3. For the dressing - Combine soy sauce, oil, vinegar, and sugar. Refrigerate in sealed tupperware.
4. Just before serving, combine cabbage mixture and noodle mixture. Drizzle with dressing mixture and toss to coat.