• 1 cup(s) white rice
• 2 orange(s)
• 1 avocado, diced
• 2 green onion(s), thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp lime juice (fresh)
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp old bay seasoning
• 1 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Cook rice according to directions. Set aside.
2. Segment orange. Combine orange segments, avocado, green onion and lime juice. Set aside.
3. Combine 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp old bay and shrimp in a sealed plastic bag. Toss well to coat. Arrange shrimp on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil on high, about 6 inches away from heat, for about 4 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Place pile of rice in bowl. Make well in center. Place shrimp in center and top with avocado and orange salsa.