• 16 leaves mint (fresh)
• 1 cup(s) sugar
• 9 oz light rum
• 4 lime(s)
• 1 bottle(s) club soda
1. Make simple syrup - mix one cup water with one cup sugar, bring to light boil, stirring frequently. As soon as sugar dissolves, remove from heat and let cool. (Once cool, this can go in the fridge for a week or more.)
2. Put 10-12 mint leaves in a pitcher with three limes (sliced in wedges).
3. Muddle the limes to get the juices out. (The mint will be crushed as well in this process.)
4. Pour 10 oz. of simple syrup into pitcher. Stir. Add ice.
5. Add 9 oz. light rum. Stir.
6. Pour into tall glasses (1/2 to 3/4 full) with a sprig of mint and a fresh lime wedge.
7. Top off with club soda.