Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 25 min.
I love a recipe that does not require any chopping! Wrap up a chicken breast in parchment (or foil) and top it with some already diced tomatoes, artichokes, olives and feta for a Mediterranean infused supper.
• 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless, 4 oz each
• 14 oz diced tomatoes, no salt, drained
• 14 oz artichokes (frozen), quartered
• 8 large kalamata olives, pitted, halved
• 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 2 tsp oregano, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly pound chicken just so they are all an even thickness (not too thin).
3. Cut 12 inch square pieces of parchment (or foil). If using parchment, fold pieces in half and cut out four large hearts. Place one chicken breast in center of each piece of parchment.
4. Combine diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and feta in a bowl. Top chicken evenly with mixture. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and oregano.
5. Seal parchment by rolling up edges and twisting the tip of the heart to secure tightly. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for about 22 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.