• 8 slice(s) bacon
• 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise, light
• 1/4 cup(s) yellow onion, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp lime juice (fresh)
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
• 4 servings mahi mahi fillet
• 8 slice(s) bread (red-cal), toasted
• 4 leaves romaine lettuce
• 8 slice(s) tomato(es)
1. Cook bacon until crisp.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, onion, lime juice, and paprika. Season with a little ground pepper.
3. In another small bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder and garlic. Brush onto mahi fillets (not onto skin-side).
4. Preheat grill to medium. Grill flesh-side down for 6 minutes, turn and grill for 6 additional minutes. Remove skin from fillets.
5. Assemble sammies. Spread mayo mixture on one side of each toasted bread slice. Add lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mahi fillet. Serve while fish is still warm.