• 4 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2/3 cup(s) pistachio(s), shelled
• 1/4 cup(s) sugar
• 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
• 1 tbsp lime zest
• 2 large egg yolk(s)
• 14 oz condensed, sweetened milk
• 1/2 cup(s) lime juice (fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
2. Melt butter and let cool for a few minutes. Meanwhile, in a food processor, finely grind pistachios with graham-cracker crumbs, sugar, and zest. Blend in melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool crust for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk. Add lime juice and whisk until smooth. Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
4. Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Cool in pan on rack; then chill at least 1 hour before lifting parchment out of pan and cutting into squares. Option: garnish with lime zest.