• 1/4 cup(s) green onion(s), sliced
• 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
• 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce, low sodium
• 1/4 cup(s) honey
• 2 tsp garlic, minced
• 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin
• 2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine green onions, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 2 tbsp of hot water in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup of mixture into a large ziplock bag. Add the pork tenderloin to the bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Remove pork from bag. Season with salt. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray and sear the pork in the pan for about 3 minutes until browned on all sides. Brush 2 tbsp of reserved honey mixture over the pork and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Place skillet in oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until 155 - 160 degrees. Let pork stand and cut against the grain into slices. Drizzle slices with remaining honey mixture and serve.