• 5 tsp canola oil, divided
• 1/4 cup(s) lime juice (fresh)
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1 lb shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
• 1 tsp chili powder
• 2 ear(s) corn on the cob
• 5 oz romaine lettuce, chopped
• 2 tomato(es), chopped
• 1 avocado, chopped
1. Make dressing by combining 4 tsp canola oil, lime juice, cumin and honey. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
2. Peel and devein shrimp. Drizzle with 1 tsp of canola oil and 1 tsp of chili powder.
3. Wrap cobs of corn in foil. Place on grill over medium-high for about 16 minutes, turning occasionally. After 10 minutes, add shrimp to grill and cook for about 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove shrimp and corn from grill. Cut kernels from corn. Combine lettuce, tomato, corn, avocado, and shrimp. Toss with dressing and serve.