• 3 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 2 tsp rosemary (dried)
• 1 1/2 lb asparagus
• 1 1/2 lb lettuce spring mix
• 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
• 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 cup(s) potato sticks
• 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
• 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsp honey
1. For the dressing - Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and 2 Tbsp honey in a small container with a lid. Season with salt and pepper. Shake well and chill.
2. Pound chicken to an even thickness, brush with a little olive oil, and season with rosemary and a little kosher salt and pepper.
3. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Grill asparagus and chicken, covered with grill lid, over med-high heat (350 - 400 degrees) until done. Asparagus should still be crisp when done (about 8 - 10 minutes cooking time).
4. Slice chicken and cut asparagus on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces. Toss salad greens, cherry tomatoes, chicken and asparagus with balsamic dressing. Top with feta and potato sticks.