• 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 4 oz mozzarella cheese (part skim), fresh, sliced
• 8 leaves basil (fresh)
• 4 slice(s) prosciutto
• 2 tsp olive oil
1. Slice each chicken breast horizontally almost all the way through and open like a book. Place one mozzarella slice and two basil leaves in the center and fold both sides over.
2. Wrap the closed chicken breast with a slice of prosciutto to hold it closed.
3. Brush the chicken lightly with olive oil. Grill over medium heat about 8 minutes per side or until done.