• 3 lb baking potatoes, sliced
• 4 tsp vegetable oil
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp butter, with salt
• 8 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp parsley (fresh), finely chopped
• 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice potatoes (peeled or unpeeled) into french fry-like strips. Combine potato strips, oil, and salt in zip-lock bag, tossing to coat.
2. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
3. Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.