Servings: 15 bars Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 1 hour + 30 min. to cool
Yum! These are a great pick me up in the morning, packed with sunflower seeds, coconut, flax seeds, oats and dried fruit. So much better than store bought granola bars, and they last forever. They are even better with each day.
• 14 oz condensed, sweetened milk
• 2 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
• 1 cup(s) coconut, flaked, sweetened
• 1/2 cup(s) dried apricots, chopped
• 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
• 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup(s) flax seed
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Warm the condensed milk in a bowl in the microwave.
3. Mix all of the other ingredients together. Add the warmed, condensed milk and fold with a spatula.
4. Spread mixture into a greased 9X13 pan. Press down lightly with your hands or the spatula.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Remove and let cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 16 bars.