• 2 tsp wasabi paste
• 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
• 6 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium, divided
• 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
• 2 tsp sesame seed oil
• 1 tbsp ginger root, minced
• 2 tsp garlic, minced
• 10 oz edamame, in the pod (frozen)
1. For the vinaigrette - combine wasabi paste, rice vinegar and 2 tbsp soy sauce and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Rub flank steak with 2 tbsp soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Coat grill pan with cooking spray and add steak to pan. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3. Boil edamame (in the pod) in salted water according to package directions until tender. Drain.
4. Heat oil in skillet and add ginger and garlic. Saute for 1 minute and add 2 tbsp soy sauce. Add edamame and toss.
5. Place edamame on each plate. Top with steak slices and drizzle with vinaigrette.