• 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
• 1 lb red potatoes (small)
• 1 large egg(s)
• 1 1/2 cup(s) breadcrumbs
• 12 oz goat cheese
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (coarse-grained)
• 8 oz mixed baby greens
1. Simmer potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 25 minutes. Rinse under cool water and cut into 1 inch chunks.
2. Prepare broiler. Brush a little olive oil on a baking sheet. Whisk egg in a dish. Season with a little salt and pepper. Place breadcrumbs in another bowl. Cut goat cheese into 8 slices (each round should be about 1/2 inch thick).
3. Dip goat cheese rounds into egg, then breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with 1/4 cup of olive oil and broil for 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
4. Whisk together vinegar, mustard, and a little salt and pepper. Slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil, whisking vigorously.
5. Toss together greens, potatoes and dressing. Top with crispy goat cheese and enjoy!