• 1 1/2 lb shrimp
• 16 oz smoked sausage, sliced
• 3/4 lb chicken tenders
• 20 oz rotel Mexican festival diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
• 28 oz chicken broth, low sodium
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 10 oz saffron rice
• 9 oz peas (frozen)
• 1/4 cup(s) green onion(s), chopped
1. Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
2. Saute sausage and chicken tenders in a large skillet over med-high heat for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and cumin.
3. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice, and cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 45 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed, stirring occasionally. Stir in shrimp and peas, and cook 4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.