• 1 lb ground beef, 95% lean
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1/2 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
• 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 egg(s)
• 1 jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
• 1 box spaghetti, dry
1. Sprinkle meat with Italian seasoning.
2. Add bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. Beat 1 egg and add to meat.
4. Mix and form golf ball size meatballs. Add a little water if you need more moisture.
5. Add to a large pot of sauce on stove. Let bubble on stove top. Reduce heat and cook for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours on low. Don't stir until at least 20 minutes into the cooking time.
6. Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta.