• 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
• 2 tbsp brown sugar
• 2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
• 1 tsp ginger root, minced
• 1 tsp sesame seed oil
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
1. Wrap pork in plastic and place in freezer for 1 hour. Pork should slice easily. Slice pork into very thin slices (about 1/16th inch).
2. Combine pork and remaining ingredients in a zip lock bag. Seal and marinate pork for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3. Remove pork and discard marinade. Cook pork slices in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat for about 3 - 5 minutes (flipping once) or until done.