Servings: 4 Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 8 min.
If you ever make pulled pork in the slow cooker, you have to use the leftovers for this hearty sandwich. We love a good Cuban (it's our favorite sandwich in town at Kuba Kuba). If you want to get some good Cuban eats right at home, try this panini!
• 3 feet Italian bread
• 6 slice(s) prosciutto
• 2 lb pork shoulder, shredded
• 6 slice(s) swiss cheese (low-fat)
• 18 dill pickle chips
• 6 tsp yellow mustard
1. Slice bread down the middle (we used a rustic loaf of Italian bread).
2. Top one side with one slice of prosciutto, shredded pork, swiss cheese, and pickles. Spread mustard on top half. Close sandwich.
3. Cook sandwiches in a panini maker or in a grill pan coated with cooking spray (with a very heavy pan on top) until brown and crispy (about 5 - 6 minutes per side).