• 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
• 3 chicken breasts, bone in, skin on, cooked and chopped
• 1 cup(s) couscous
• 1 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth, low sodium
• 1/2 cup(s) green onion(s), thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup(s) radishes, diced
• 1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s), peeled and chopped
• 1/4 cup(s) parsley (fresh), chopped
• 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
1. For the dressing - whisk together white wine vinegar, olive oil, cumin, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring broth to a boil and stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes or until it fluffs with a fork. Spoon into a large bowl.
3. Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium - high heat until lightly browned.
4. Add chicken, green onions, radishes, cucumber, parsley, and pine nuts to couscous. Toss gently and then add dressing. Toss to combine and serve.