• 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
• 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
• 20 tbsp butter, with salt, room temp
• 4 oz unsweetened chocolate squares, divided
• 2 tbsp milk, 2%
• 3 tsp vanilla, divided
• 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
• 3 medium egg(s), beaten lightly
• 7 oz semi-sweet chocolate, divided
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Mix together 1 c. flour, 1 c. light brown sugar, 1 stick of butter, 1 oz. grated unsweetened chocolate with a fork or your hands until crumbly.
2. Add 2 T milk and 1 tsp of vanilla. Continue to mix with a fork. Press into bottom and about 1 inch up side of greased torte pan.
1. Melt 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate and 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate in small saucepan. Add 1 stick of butter, a little at a time and stir until melted.
2. Pour mixture into bowl and add sugar. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in 3/4 c flour. Pour into crust.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. It should still be gooey inside.
1. Melt together 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, 1/2 stick of butter, and veggie oil. Spoon on top of COOLED torte at least 2 hours before serving. Let sit out until ready to serve or refrigerate.