• 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
• 2 egg(s)
• 1 1/4 cup(s) panko
• 2 tbsp parsley (fresh), chopped
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
• 2 cup(s) arugula
1. Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness with a meat mallet.
2. Whisk eggs in a large shallow bowl. Mix panko, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in large skillet over medium heat. Dredge chicken in beaten eggs and then the breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken in skillet and cook until golden brown, about 7 - 8 minutes per side. Keep adding olive oil if needed.
4. Whisk 2 tbsp olive oil, fresh lemon juice and a little salt and pepper to taste. Add a little at a time to bowl of arugula and toss to coat.
5. Place each chicken cutlet on a plate and top with lemony arugula.