• 1 package(s) puff pastry sheets, thawed
• 1 large egg(s)
• 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 cup(s) Gruyere cheese
• 1 tsp thyme (dried), minced
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out pastry on a floured surface.
2. Mix egg with 1 T water and brush on pastry. Sprinkle both pastry sheets with both cheeses. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
3. Press seasonings into pastry sheets.
4. With a sharp knife, cut both sheets into 12 strips. Twist strips and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until puffy and brown. Flip each straw and bake for 2 more minutes. Serve at room temperature.