• 8 slice(s) focaccia bread
• 12 slice(s) bacon, thick-cut
• 2 avocado
• 1 lemon(s)
• 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
• 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, light
• 2 tomato(es)
• 4 slice(s) deli turkey, thick-cut
1. Place bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet (use foil or a wire rack on the baking sheet for less mess). Bake for 10 - 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
2. Peel and slice avocado into 1/2 inch thick slices. Toss with juice from lemon.
3. Lightly toast slices of focaccia bread. Spread each slice with 1/2 tbsp of mayo. Layer with lettuce, turkey, bacon, avocado, and tomato slice. Season tomato with salt and pepper.
4. Spread top layer of bread with remaining mayo and place on top.