• 4 chicken breast halves, boneless skinless, cooked
• 12 oz hot sauce (Buffalo style)
• 16 oz blue cheese salad dressing (red-fat)
• 16 oz cream cheese
• 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese (low-fat), shredded
• 1 bag frito scoops
1. Cook the chicken and shred it (try cooking it in a crock pot on low for 4-6 hours if you have time).
2. Put the shredded chicken onto the bottom of a 9 X 12 glass dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
3. Layer the hot sauce (Audra uses Frank's hot sauce) on top of the chicken.
4. Melt the cream cheese and blue cheese salad dressing in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add the cheddar cheese (it doesn't need to melt) and then pour the cheese mixture over the chicken and hot sauce.
5. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven until bubbly. Serve with frito scoops.