• 4 egg(s)
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 2 green onion(s), chopped
• 2 oz monterey jack cheese (low fat), shredded
• 4 slice(s) bread boule (Italian)
• 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
• 1/2 avocado, sliced
1. Beat 3 eggs and 1 egg white and season with s&p. Set aside.
2. Brush oil on one half of each slice of bread. Place under broiler for 1 - 2 minutes until toasted. Remove and place toasted side down on 2 plates.
3. Heat skillet and remaining olive oil. Add green onion cook for one minutes. Add egg mixture and cook while stirring until almost set. Sprinkle on cheese and cover until melted.
4. Cut egg and cheese mixture in half and place on a slice of bread. Top with a dash of hot sauce and avocado slices and top with second slice of bread.